The CoolStream CarPro Bluetooth adapter is a wireless Bluetooth solution that adds music streaming to luxury cars and motorcycles.
- Play your music through your car or motorcycle stereo speakers
- Supports any music streaming service, including Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music, etc.
- Works with ALL iPhones and Android phones
- Works seamlessly with your vehicle’s hands-free Bluetooth. Pair your phone to your vehicle and the CarPro simultaneously. The music will pause for incoming calls and resume when you hang up. Hands-free calling is NOT included with the CarPro.
- Auto-connect feature connects to the last paired device as soon as the car or bike is turned on.
- Supports steering wheel or handlebar control and song display for all saved iTunes. Additional functionality for control and display is fairly common but not guaranteed.
Connects to existing 30-pin iPod cables. The cable is NOT included.
The Car Pro uses the existing iPod cable found most often in the glove box and the center console under the armrest of many cars from 2005 to 2019.
Getting to know the CarPro
Easy Installation. Just Plug, Pair, and Play.
PLUG: The CoolStream CarPro plugs directly onto the existing factory-installed 30-pin iPod cable in your car or on your motorcycle. (Cable is NOT included)
- The CarPro is not compatible with after-market iPod cables manufactured by Alpine, iSimple, USA Spec. etc. We do NOT recommend the CarPro with ANY aftermarket cables.
Turn on your engine, and the CarPro automatically powers on. Once you see the blue light flashing, the CarPro is ready to pair with your iPhone or Android phone.
PAIR: Pairing to your phone via Bluetooth is easy. Turn on Bluetooth on your phone and tap on CarPro as soon as it comes up on your phone as an available Bluetooth device.
Enter the pairing code – 0000. Four Zeros. The Auto-Connect feature is now active, resulting in the CarPro pairing to your phone as soon as you turn on your engine.
PLAY: Select music from your music library or stream music from any Apple Music or Spotify streaming app.
**You must have at least ONE SONG that you own in the music library or music folder of your phone. **
To clarify, if your entertainment screen says, for example, ‘No music available,’ then you need to buy a song. The software in the CarPro uses this song to connect your phone to your car stereo. Therefore, without this song, you will not hear your music. You can watch the song timer tick away, but you won’t hear a thing.
For more information about buying, saving, and storing your music, check out our tips and instructions.
Operating Features of the CoolStream CarPro Bluetooth Adapter.
- Song Display – The CarPro will display your iPhone’s iTunes music library on the entertainment screen. The song display feature is not designed for Android phones. Please note, we hear of increasing functionality with each iOS and Android operating system update. Therefore individual display results may vary.
- Steering Wheel Controls – Manage your songs saved to your phone using the buttons on your steering wheel. Skip forward or backward, pause or play the music, and control the volume with ease.
- Handlebar Controls – With the stereo set to iPod, enjoy full functionality with your iPhone. Android users will have 2 extra steps but can enjoy music control from the handlebar buttons.
How to pause your music when paired with the CarPro.
- When paired to the CarPro, you must pause your music using the steering wheel or stereo buttons. Pairing your phone to the CarPro disables the pause feature of your phone. Therefore, pausing the music from your phone results in the music stopping for only a second or two.
- The pause feature of your car stereo may be a stand-alone button, or it could be a combination of buttons. Please refer to your owner’s manual for exact instructions.
Which CarPro is right for my vehicle?
We have a CarPro to fit: Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Infiniti, Nissan, and more.
We recommend the CarPro for BMW for motorcycles from Victory, Yamaha, and Kawasaki.
- Bluetooth receiver with 30 pin connector. Plugs into your Car or Motorcycle 30 Pin iPhone iPod cable for Bluetooth music streaming.
- Pairs with all iPhone models, iPads, Android phones, and any other Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Bluetooth version 2.0 + EDR complaint, CSR BlueCore 5 Bluetooth module.
- Supports Apple’s iPod Accessory Protocol over Bluetooth Technology.
- Superior stereo audio quality with Dual Analog to Digital Converter and Digital to Analog Converter.
- The maximum Bluetooth Range is 30 feet.
- To achieve the best quality sound, the mobile device should be at maximum volume.
- Supports Apple’s Airplay function.
- Does not support hands-free calling.
CoolStream is a trademark owned by Exeter Science & Entertainment LLC. Exeter Science & Entertainment warrants all its products against defects in material or workmanship for 1 year.
Free Shipping Within USA *