Stream Music from any Smartphone to your Docking Station or Car Stereo. The CoolStream Duo brings Bluetooth music streaming to your reliable Bose SoundDock or car stereo. With our new Multipoint function you can connect up to 2 mobile devices simultaneously to the CoolStream Duo. Now you and a friend can be paired to the CoolStream Duo at the same time. Take turns playing DJ. CoolStream Rocks! Cool and Easy. Questions? See the CoolStream Duo Bluetooth Music Receiver FAQ or use the Contact Form to send us a specific question not found in the FAQ Section.
Free Shipping Within USA *
Do you already own and use this product?
Description – CoolStream Duo. Bluetooth Music Receiver, Model BTR102
The CoolStream Duo now supports Multipoint Technology.
You can connect 2 mobile devices (ie your iPhone and your iPad) to the CoolStream Duo simultaneously! Now you can have “Duo DJs” alternating between the music on each device. Enjoy your music collection on your iPhone as well as Pandora on your friend’s iPad.
CoolStream Duo features two options to plug into your home or car stereo systems.
- 30 pin Connector – Plugs into the old connector of iPhone docking stations including all Bose SoundDock models, Apple HiFi Dock and iHome clock radio iPhone docks. Check out our Testing Results with Docking Stations for compatible iPhone docks.
- 3.5mm Auxiliary Jack – Connect to digital docking stations including Sony Micro HiFi Docks and Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin. The CoolStream Duo will also work with home audio systems, boomboxes and car stereos that have a 3.5mm auxiliary jack.
The CoolStream Duo also offers two options to power its Bluetooth function.
- 30 Pin Connector – Power the CoolStream Duo directly by placing it on the 30 pin connector of your docking station or 30 pin charging cable.
- Rechargeable Battery – Get 5 hours of music streaming with the CoolStream Duo’s rechargeable battery.
The CoolStream Duo is the Bluetooth music receiver with the extra features that make it really cool.
- Bluetooth 3.0 for No Pin Pairing and Automatic Power On
- Operates with both 5V and 12V power sources. Compatible with first generation Bose SoundDock and Apple HiFi Dock as well as some car iPod cables. Check out our Cars Tested with CoolStream Bluetooth Receiver.
- Built-in 3.5mm auxiliary jack works with wired headphones.
- Rechargeable battery operates for 5 hours
Included with the CoolStream Duo
- 3.5mm Auxiliary Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Warranty
Technical Specifications – CoolStream Duo. Bluetooth Music Receiver, Model BTR102
- Bluetooth receiver with 30 pin connector. Plugs into iPhone or iPad docking stations or car iPhone/iPod cable.
- 3.5mm auxiliary line out jack connects to home and car audio equipment. 3.5mm auxiliary cable included with CoolStream Duo.
- Pairs with all iPhone models, iPads, Android phones and any other Bluetooth enabled device.
- Supports Bluetooth music streaming from mobile device to docking stations, home stereos, boomboxes or car speakers.
- Bluetooth version 3.0 supports Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) for true stereo sound.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery. Battery life 5 hours.
- Recommended operating temperature 32℉ – 95℉ (0℃ – 35℃)
- Multipoint Technology for pairing 2 devices simultaneously.
- No Pin Pairing and Auto Power On.
- Maximum Bluetooth Range is 30 feet.
- Automatically detects 5V (home) or 12V (car) Power Supply.
- To achieve best quality sound, mobile device should be at maximum volume.
- AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) not supported.
- Not compatible with car entertainment system’s command and control functions (ie steering wheel volume control).
- Does not support handsfree calling.
Review the CoolStream Duo Bluetooth Music Receiver
CoolStream is glad to now add onsite Reviews for our customers. If you have purchased and use this product, we would appreciate your feedback. If you have general questions, please see the FAQ’s for this product first, then feel free to contact us with your questions.
Please use form below. Once reviews are available, they will show below.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
Excelente producto, lastima que no hay un buen distribuidor en México, un primo me lo trajo de Chicago.
I thought my old Sound dock was dead like my ipod, but this device saved it. Works great
Great option for converting your headphones to wireless, in addition to converting your bose dock to bluetooth
I've had the coolstream duo for a year or so now. My mom bought it as a stocking stuffer. For the most part I've used it with my Bose Dock to convert it to bluetooth, & have loved it for that purpose. I could connect 2 phones to it at once. Would give it 5 stars just for this.
To me where it really shines is off the dock. I thought I lost my lightnight to 3.5 converter cable, and brought the coolstream to the office so I could listen to music/podcasts on my phone without the converter. It's been fantastic. I can keep my phone on the doc without having to turn it sideways, & can get up & walk around wireless. I'm thinking about buying another one just to keep in the office.
I really love using this product!
Great product! Tried similar but less expensive products and the outcome was terrible. One would make noise if left plugged into the docking station. Another would simply lose the connection. I have multiple Bose docking stations at home, work, and in the Garage. My only issue is, with having multiple CoolStreams, I cannot tell which is which. I would like to see each CoolStream have a separate code when it comes up on bluetooth so I knew with out trying to connect trial and error. Id like to connect in the garage with out blowing out my wife when it connects to the kitchen. However, with all this said CoolStream beats out the competition by a mile!
Very good device
Device connected to a 30 pin connector on a kawasaki voyager. Eveytime the ignition switch is off and looses power I have to re-connect the device when I turn the bike on again. It will not re-connect automatically to my galaxy s7. It's the only device that I have to manually go into setting and tap on it to re-connect. Pretty annoying. Other than that it does streams pretty well.