Here are step by step instructions of how to connect your Windows 10 laptop with the CoolStream Duo.
Do you already own and use this product?
- Turn off the Bluetooth function of any phone or tablet that has been paired with the CoolStream Duo and any other Bluetooth enabled device that is in range of the CoolStream Duo.
- Take the Duo off your docking station and slide the button on top of the Duo to the left. This will turn on the battery and the light on the Duo should blink blue.
- Place the CoolStream Duo on your Windows laptop.
- Click the settings icon.
- Click Devices icon under Windows Settings.
- Click Add Bluetooth or other device button.
- Click Bluetooth button under Add a device.
- Click CoolStream Duo
- After clicking CoolStream Duo, the word Connecting should appear underneath CoolStream Duo.
- Once the laptop is paired to the CoolStream Duo you will see the word Connected underneath CoolStream Duo. Then click Done.
- Plug CoolStream Duo back on to docking station and play music from laptop.