The CoolStream Duo is NOT compatible with the Sony ICF-CS15IP using only the 30 pin connector. You can use the audio cable included with the CoolStream Duo to connect to the Sony’s 3.5mm AUX jack.
Here are the steps of how to use the CoolStream Duo with the Sony ICF-CS15IP.
- Plug the CoolStream Duo on to the Sony’s 30 pin iPod connector. This will give the Duo power. Then plug the included audio cable into the 3.5 AUX Jack on top of the Duo.
- Plug the other end of the audio cable into the Sony’s AUX Jack in the back of the dock.
- On top of the Sony ICF-CS15IP there is a row of buttons close to the back of the dock. The buttons say Audio In, Tune -, Tune +, Mode, Clock, and DSPL/ENT. Press the Audio In button.
- On the screen of the Sony ICF-CS15IP it should say Audio In.
- Take your phone and go to Settings -> Bluetooth and tap CoolStream Duo to pair. Wait for it to say Connected next to the CoolStream Duo.
- Play music.
Now your phone can stream music to your Sony ICF-CS15IP using the CoolStream Duo.
All CoolStream Product FAQ’s are provided to assist our customers who may have questions regarding the CoolStream Duo Bluetooth Music Receiver, the NEW! CoolStream BOOM!, the CoolStream CarPro, with specific versions for these manufacturers: Audi, Volkswagen, BMW, Mini-Cooper, and Mercedes, or any General Inquiries. At CoolStream, we strive for 100% Customer satisfaction. If you did not find the answer needed, please use the Contact Form and we will reply.
Please see these pages for questions regarding Compatibility:
To further assist our customers, we are pleased to provide the following CoolStream Product Chart. In each Product column, you will find helpful links to specific Product Pages, Manuals, FAQ’s, Buy Now buttons, and our Contact Form. Thank you for shopping at CoolStreamRocks.com
CoolStream Product Chart
BMW & Mini-Cooper
Audi & VW
|See the Archived Products list.|
CoolStream is a trademark owned by Exeter Science & Entertainment LLC. Exeter Science & Entertainment warrants it products against defect in material or workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase.