iPod and Aux modes are both available on your Victory stereo system.
Using the CoolStream CarPro, iPod mode allows you to see all of your downloaded songs and the music you are streaming from sites like Spotify, Pandora, Apple Music, and Amazon music.
iPod mode is also necessary to access your handlebar controls for volume, track forward, and track-back.
Please note, if you are also using a Garmin Zumo, then the pairing process is different. Please use the following link to Pair to the CarPro when using a Garmin.
Connection steps for CarPro and Victory Stereo System
- Turn OFF the Bluetooth on your phone.
- Turn ON your bike. The blue light on the CarPro should blink.
- Turn ON Bluetooth on your phone.
- Pair your phone with the CarPro. (PIN is 0000.) Blue light turns solid.
- Stream your music.
If iPod mode does not show up, try the following.
- Once you are paired to the CarPro, press the MODE button on your handlebars until you see iPod on your screen.
- Some customers have found pressing the radio button brings up iPod mode.
- Another tip we have heard is to press the Track-Back button.
- Lastly, try pressing the Back button and holding it.
Helpful tips for music control when using an Android phone.
When using an Android phone, all the control features are available with a few extra steps.
Changing your music selection:
Artist, album, and playlist selection:
- Push and hold the Pre button to select the Artist, Album, or Playlist you want to listen to.
- Use + or – to make your selection.
- Press Pre again to make the change.
Next or Previous song choice.
- Press the Tun button twice. This will give you a display of NEXT or PREV. Make your choice and press Pre to make the change.
Turn the Bluetooth on your phone OFF first.
Both iPod and Aux modes will allow you to stream music to your Victory bike. But when using the Carpro, iPod mode is what you want to see for all the features to be active. One consistent method to ensure ‘iPod’ is displayed is to turn OFF the Bluetooth on your phone before starting the pairing process.
Once Bluetooth is OFF, power on your bike. The blue light on the CarPro should be blinking. This sequence assures that the initial connection of the CarPro to the Victory stereo system has no conflict with also attempting to connect to your phone via Bluetooth. The goal here is to establish the Victory stereo as available to accept command and control information from the CarPro’s software.
Then pair your phone with the CarPro.
For additional tips or any questions about your CarPro, please send us an email. We are always happy to help.