The stereo of the Mercedes needs to be in AUX Mode in order for the CoolStream CarPro to work. Sometimes it can be a bit tricky to find the AUX Mode. Here are a couple of tips that we have received from Mercedes owners.
Press the “DISC” button repeatedly until the AUX menu appears.
- Hold down “DISC” button until CD or CD/MP3 appears on screen. This is CD mode.
- Use the command knob to scroll over to the “CD” option and select it.
- AUX option should now appear. Use the command knob to select it.
- Press the “DISC” button once and then press the “SYS” button until the AUX menu appears.
For those Mercedes owners that have the following button selection we have 1 more suggestion.
- Hold the “CDC” button down for 5 seconds until the AUX Menu appears.
If you have more tips for getting your Mercedes into AUX mode, please leave a comment below and we will update this FAQ.