Pair a Garmin Zumo to CoolStream CarPro Bluetooth Adapter for music streaming and mapping at the same time. The CarPro will either lower the volume or pause the music during the Garmin’s directions. This will depend on your phone and settings.
Follow these steps for all iPhone or Android phones.
- Turn off the Bluetooth on your Phone.
- Turn on your bike.
- Click the CarPro onto the 30-Pin iPod cable on your bike.
- Pair the Garmin with the CarPro using the Bluetooth settings on the Garmin.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your phone.
- Pair your phone with the CarPro. The CarPro pairing code is 0000.
- Make sure the Garmin is set to iPod. If you don’t see iPod mode press the back button on your Garmin.
The CoolStream CarPro needs to pair via Bluetooth to both the Garmin and your phone.
Turning off the Bluetooth on your phone removes the competition for the Bluetooth signal. – Step 1.
Using the Bluetooth settings on the Garmin to pair to the CarPro establishes a good connection between the CarPro and the stereo. – Step 4.
Pairing your phone to the CarPro finished the connections. Now you can stream music via Bluetooth from your iPhone or Android phone through to your stereo speakers. – Step 6
Your Garmin must be in iPod mode for all of the features of the CarPro, including handlebar controls and song display, to work. – Step 7.
Pair Garmin to CoolStream CarPro on Victory, Yamaha, and Kawasaki motorcycles.
The CoolStream CarPro is compatible with all Victory, Yamaha, and Kawasaki motorcycles when using the iPod connect kits or iPod cables designed for each bike.
If you have any questions on how to pair your Garmin Zumo, please use this contact form.