The CoolStream BOOM! is NOT compatible with the Sony ICF-CS15IP using only the 30 pin connector. You can use the audio cable included with the CoolStream BOOM! to connect to the Sony’s AUDIO IN jack.
Here are the steps of how to use the CoolStream BOOM! with the Sony ICF-CS15IP.
- Plug the CoolStream BOOM! on to the Sony’s 30 pin iPod connector. This will give the BOOM! power. Then plug the included audio cable into the 3.5 AUX Jack on top of the BOOM!.
- Plug the other end of the audio cable into the Sony’s AUDIO IN jack in the back of the dock.
- On top of the Sony ICF-CS15IP there is a row of buttons close to the back of the dock. The buttons say Audio In, Tune -, Tune +, Mode, Clock, and DSPL/ENT. Press the AUDIO IN button.
- On the screen of the Sony ICF-CS15IP it should say “AUDIO IN”.
- Take your phone and go to Settings -> Bluetooth and tap BOOM! to pair. Wait for it to say Connected next to BOOM!.
- Play music. You can also use the built-in 3D Sound Equalizer by pressing the mode button on the top of the BOOM!
Now your phone can stream music to your Sony ICF-CS15IP using the CoolStream BOOM!