Yes, the CoolStream Duo will pair to a Bluetooth enabled turntable. The AT-LP60BT from Audio-Technica is the latest technology in Bluetooth devices. This new take on an old standard, the record player, is outfitted with Bluetooth capabilities.
How does a Bluetooth Turntable work with the Duo?
- Place the Duo on your docking station; we have a Bose SoundDock shown here.
- Delete or forget the Duo from any previously paired device such as your phone, iPad, or computer.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of the turntable.
- With the Duo close to the turntable, the two will easily pair to each other.
- Now choose your favorite record and listen to the music play through your Bose speaker.
Use the AUX jack on the top of Duo with the AUX cable we include in the box.
Even if you don’t have an iPod docking station, you can still connect the Duo to any stereo with an AUX-in port or RCA ports.
So now, not only can you keep using your beloved Bose SoundDock (or other compatible docking station), but you can listen to that record collection that you have accumulated over the years through your favorite speaker.