Bose Acoustic Wave Music Systems Bluetooth Kit from CoolStream
Add Bluetooth Music Streaming to your Bose Acoustic Wave Music System. CoolStream has assembled the complete kit needed to add Bluetooth Music Streaming to the stereo that was first to use the Bose Wave technology back in 1984. The Bluetooth kit includes a CoolStream Bluetooth receiver, a 30-Pin iPod power supply set, and the RCA cables needed to complete your upgrade.
Get ready to enjoy the great sound of the mini Hi that changed how we looked at stereo design and function. But this time, you’ll be playing your favorite playlist on Spotify, listening to a Podcast, or streaming your favorite station from your Sirius App. If you can play it on your phone – iPhone or Android – you can stream it to your Bose.
This Bluetooth Kit is compatible with all the Acoustic Wave Music System models listed. Please check the bottom of your Wave Radio for your model number.
Bose Acoustic Wave Music Systems Bluetooth Kit from CoolStream, Model BTR102-AWS
RCA to 3.5 mm cable
- Cable Length: 1ft.
- Connector A: 3.5mm Male
- Connector(s) B: RCA/Phono Male
Single Port USB Wall Charger
- Plug type: US Standard
- Input: AC 100-240V
- Output: 5V, 1000mA (1A)
- Color: White
- Connector Port: USB 1.0
USB to 30-pin iPod charging cable
- Cable Length: 3ft.
CoolStream Go Bluetooth Music Receiver, Model BTR106
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Supports Bluetooth music streaming to 30-pin iPod docks and motorcycle stereo speakers using the manufacturer’s iPod cable
- No Pin Pairing and Auto Power On
- Automatically detects 5V or 12 V power supply
- Pairs with all iPhone, Android phones, or Bluetooth-enabled devices
- 3.5 mm Aux Jack for audio out
- Dual-tipped 3.5 mm Aux cable included
- Does not support hands-free calling. Music streaming only