Bose Wave Music Systems Bluetooth Kit from CoolStream
Add Bluetooth Music Streaming to your Bose Wave Music System. CoolStream has assembled the complete kit needed to add Bluetooth Music Streaming to the sleek follow-up stereo to the Bose Radio. The Bluetooth kit includes a CoolStream Bluetooth Receiver, a 30-Pin iPod power supply set, and the dual-tipped Auxiliary cable needed to complete your upgrade.
Get ready to enjoy the great sound of Bose’s patented wave technology again, but this time, you’ll be playing your favorite playlist on Spotify, listening to a Podcast, or streaming your favorite station from your Sirius App. If you can play it on your phone – iPhone or Android – you can stream it to your Bose.
This Bluetooth Kit is compatible with all the Wave Music System models listed. Please check the bottom of your Wave Radio for your model number.
Bose Wave Music Systems Bluetooth Kit from CoolStream, Model BTR102-WMS
RCA to 3.5 mm cable
- Cable Length: 1ft.
- Connector A: 3.5mm Male
- Connector(s) B: RCA/Phono Male
Single Port USB Wall Charger
- Plug type: US Standard
- Input: AC 100-240V
- Output: 5V, 1000mA (1A)
- Color: White
- Connector Port: USB 1.0
USB to 30-pin iPod charging cable
- Cable Length: 3ft.
CoolStream Go Bluetooth Music Receiver, Model BTR106
- Bluetooth 5.0 supports Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) for authentic stereo sound.
- 3.5 mm auxiliary line out jack.
- Pairs with all iPhones, iPads, Android phones, and any other Bluetooth-enabled device running all operating systems.
- Operating temperature 32℉ – 95℉ (0℃ – 35℃)
- Removal of the Go from the motorcycle’s 30-pin iPod cable recommended when not in use.
- Multipoint Technology for pairing two devices at the same time.
- No Pin Pairing and Auto Power On.
- Bluetooth Range is 30 feet.
- Automatically detects 5V or 12V Power Supply.
- The mobile device should be at maximum volume to achieve the best quality sound.
- AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) is not supported.