Bose Wave Radio Bluetooth Kit from CoolStream
Add Bluetooth Music Streaming to your original Bose Wave Radio or Bose Wave Radio/CD. CoolStream has assembled the complete kit needed to liberate your Wave Radio from the basement to your living room. We include a CoolStream Duo, a 30-Pin iPod power supply set, and the RCA cables needed to make your upgrade easy and affordable.
Get ready to enjoy the great sound of your Wave Radio again. But this time, you’ll be playing your favorite playlist on Spotify, listening to a Podcast, or streaming your favorite station from your Sirius App. If you can play it on your phone – iPhone or Android – you can stream it to your Bose.
This Bluetooth Kit is compatible with all the Wave Radio and Wave Radio/CD models shown. Please check the bottom of your Wave Radio for your model number.
Bose Wave Radio Bluetooth Kit from CoolStream, Model BTR102-WR1
RCA to 3.5 mm cable
- Cable Length: 1ft.
- Connector A: 3.5mm Male
- Connector(s) B: RCA/Phono Male
Single Port USB Wall Charger
- Plug type: US Standard
- Input: AC 100-240V
- Output: 5V, 1000mA (1A)
- Color: White
- Connector Port: USB 1.0
USB to 30-pin iPod charging cable
- Cable Length: 3ft.
CoolStream Duo Bluetooth Music Receiver, Model BTR102
- Bluetooth 5.0 supports Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) for authentic stereo sound.
- 3.5 mm auxiliary line out jack connects to wired headphones, home, and car stereos equipped with an Aux Jack using the 3.5 mm dual-tipped auxiliary cable included with CoolStream Duo.
- Pairs with all iPhones, iPads, Android phones, and any other Bluetooth-enabled device running all operating systems.
- A rechargeable lithium-ion battery supports up to 5 hours of playtime.
- Operating temperature 32℉ – 95℉ (0℃ – 35℃)
- Removal of Duo from motorcycle’s 30-pin iPod cable recommended when not in use.
- Multipoint Technology for pairing two devices at the same time.
- No Pin Pairing and Auto Power On.
- Bluetooth Range is 30 feet.
- Automatically detects 5V or 12V Power Supply.
- The mobile device should be at maximum volume to achieve the best quality sound.
- AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) is not supported.