Bose Wave Radio II, III, IV Bluetooth Kit from CoolStream
Add Bluetooth Music Streaming to your Bose Wave Radio Series II, III, or IV. CoolStream has assembled the complete kit needed to add Bluetooth Music Streaming to the follow-up radios to the original wave radio. The Bluetooth kit includes a CoolStream Bluetooth Receiver, a 30-Pin iPod power supply set, and the dual-tipped Auxiliary cable.
Get ready to enjoy the great sound of Bose’s patented wave technology again, but this time, you'll be playing your favorite playlist on Spotify, listening to a Podcast, or streaming your favorite station from your Sirius App. If you can play it on your iPhone or Android, you can stream it to your Bose.
This Bluetooth Kit is compatible with all the Wave Radio models listed. Please check the bottom of your Wave Radio for your model number.
Bose Wave Radio II, III, IV Bluetooth Kit from CoolStream, Model BTR102-WR2
RCA to 3.5 mm cable
- Cable Length: 1ft.
- Connector A: 3.5mm Male
- Connector(s) B: RCA/Phono Male
Single Port USB Wall Charger
- Plug type: US Standard
- Input: AC 100-240V
- Output: 5V, 1000mA (1A)
- Color: White
- Connector Port: USB 1.0
USB to 30-pin iPod charging cable
- Cable Length: 3ft.
CoolStream Go Bluetooth Music Receiver, Model BTR106
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Supports Bluetooth music streaming to 30-pin iPod docks and motorcycle stereo speakers using the manufacturer’s iPod cable
- No Pin Pairing and Auto Power On
- Automatically detects 5V or 12 V power supply
- Pairs with all iPhone, Android phones, or Bluetooth-enabled devices
- 3.5 mm Aux Jack for audio out
- Dual-tipped 3.5 mm Aux cable included
- Does not support hands-free calling. Music streaming only