CoolStream Duo Bluetooth Kit for Auxiliary Ports
Add Bluetooth Music Streaming to any stereo with an Auxiliary port. Whether it says 'AUX-In' or 'Line-In' CoolStream can connect your iPhone or Android phone via Bluetooth to this stereo. The Duo comes with a dual-tipped 3.5mm cable to connect the Duo to any stereo with an Aux port. The line out from the Duo sends the audio signal to your stereo. The charging cable and wall charger keep you ready to stream on-demand at any time. Look for the AUX ports in many cars, Boomboxes, high-end stereos, PA systems, computer speakers, motorcycles, ATVs, and guitar amps. You will quickly enjoy the convenience of Bluetooth music streaming added to your older equipment and controlled from your phone.
CoolStream Duo Bluetooth Music Receiver, Model BTR102
- Bluetooth 4.1 supports Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) for true stereo sound.
- 3.5 mm auxiliary line out jack connects to wired headphones, home, and car stereos equipped with an Aux Jack using the 3.5 mm dual-tipped auxiliary cable included with CoolStream Duo.
- Pairs with all iPhones, iPads, Android phones, and any other Bluetooth enabled device running all operating systems.
- A rechargeable lithium-ion battery supports up to 5 hours of playtime.
- Operating temperature 32℉ – 95℉ (0℃ – 35℃)
- Removal of Duo from motorcycle’s 30-pin iPod cable recommended when not in use.
- Multipoint Technology for pairing 2 devices at the same time.
- No Pin Pairing and Auto Power On.
- Bluetooth Range is 30 feet.
- Automatically detects 5V or 12V Power Supply.
- To achieve the best quality sound, the mobile device should be at maximum volume.
- AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) is not supported.
The rechargeable battery can be charged on any iPod charging cable. 1-2 hours of charging will give you 5-6 hours of streaming.
Single Port USB Wall Charger
- Plug type: US Standard
- Input: AC 100-240V
- Output: 5V, 1000mA (1A)
- Color: White
- Connector Port: USB 1.0
USB to 30-pin iPod charging cable
- Cable Length: 3ft.