Road Iron Magazine review: Victory Cross Country Bluetooth Solution
The 2015 Victory Cross Country comes with a 30-pin iPod audio cable. Road Iron tested the CoolStream Duo as a Bluetooth solution to this problem.
Kit Maira reviewed the CoolStream Duo for Road Iron. He was excited to test the Duo since it would work with both iPhones and Android phones. He found the CoolStream Duo to be a reasonably priced device for streaming music and audio (such as from a GPS) through the audio system of the Victory via Bluetooth from an iPhone, iPhone, or Android phone.
The Road Iron review also noted that “connecting the phone to the CoolStream Duo couldn’t be easier.”
- Plug the CoolStream Duo into the 30-pin iPod cable.
- Start the bike, and the CoolStream powers on automatically.
- On the iPhone, go to Settings -> Bluetooth.
- Tap CoolStream Duo to pair.
- Play music. It will stream directly to the Victory’s stereo.